The Fast Track is a reserved passage through a dedicated security check point, located to the right of the security controls area for passengers, which allows directly and faster to the boarding area through a privileged route, avoiding the queues at security checks.
lt is active every day from 5 AM to 21.30 PM
The use of the Fast track is reserved to passengers holding cards of the airlines that have entered into a special agreement for entering the VIP lounge of the airport of Palermo, provided with boarding pass.
Fast Track tickets can be purchased at the Airport Ticket Office for 4 euro each (included VAT), or online on the Gesap website clicking this link for 3,50 euro each
Passengers entitled to enter the fast lane:
Passengers with boarding card that enable Fast Track (Ryanair, Brussels Airlines, Scandinavian Airlines)
Vip Lounge Passengers (e.g. Aegean Airlines, Air France, Air Italy, Alitalia, British Airways, Dragonpass) Priority Pass, American Express, Ufirst.
Gesap will not be liable for any inconvenience to passengers arising from a large number of users of the Fast Track service.
Special Security Track
According to the current security procedures, the following categories of passengers are admitted to security checks through the “Special Security Track – AUTHORIZED CATEGORIES” , located on the 1st floor in front of Ticket Office :
- PRM (Passengers with reduced mobility);
- Pacemaker bearers (and other electronic devices);
- Pregnant women;
- Diplomatic staff;
- General Aviation passengers;
- Organized groups of passengers (school groups, sports teams) accompanied by law enforcement forces or at the express request of the same;
- Personnel belonging to the Law Enforcement Forces who travel armed and must carry out the formalities to report they are bearing a legal weapon;
- Children under 12 unaccompanied