Cookies are small text files stored on the user’s computer created by the websites he visits. They are mainly used in order to make websites work and make them more efficient, as well as to provide information to the owners of the website.
The site uses technical cookies, to the strictly necessary extent for the use and navigation of its website. The use of technical session cookies in particular is limited to the transmission of session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) is necessary to allow a safe and efficient exploration of the site.
These cookies avoid the use of other IT techniques that are potentially detrimental to the confidentiality of user navigation and do not allow the acquisition of the user’s personal identification data.
No personal user data is acquired by the website in this regard. Cookies are not used to transmit personal information, neither are used the so-called persistent cookies, i.e. systems for tracking users. If the user does not wish to receive any type of cookie on his computer, neither from this website nor from others, he can increase the privacy protection level of his browser through the appropriate function.
The cookies used are detailed below.
DEFAULT COOKIE EXPIRATION
Language identifier cookie
Google Analytics cookies
This information (including the user’s IP address) is collected by Google Analytics, which processes it for the purpose of drawing up reports for the site manager regarding the activities on its website/s . Google does not associate the IP address with any other data in its possession or seeks to connect an IP address with the identity of a user.
Google can also communicate this information to third parties where this is required by law or where such third parties process the aforementioned information on behalf of Google. Below in detail.
The _ga cookie is part of Google Analytics, and is used to distinguish users. This cookie does not contain any personal information.
The _gat cookie is used for the sole purpose of carrying out a statistical analysis (through Google Analytics service)
The _gid cookie is used for the sole purpose of carrying out a statistical analysis (through Google Analytics service)
– change the settings in common browsers, which allow or not the storage of cookies in the terminals used for surfing the Internet and which normally also allow you to set the cookie rules so that those of “third parties” are not accepted. Some also allow you to block the cookies of some third parties and not others, through a function that allows you to indicate which domains are allowed to send cookies.
– use the specific programs that can be added to browsers (so-called plug-ins), specializing the functions commonly made available by the navigation software and which can be configured by the user to make a selection of cookies based on the domains of origin .
If you want to learn more about how your browser stores cookies during your navigation, we invite you to follow these links on the websites of the respective suppliers:
FAQ regarding cookies of the “Guarantor for the protection of personal data”
Websites and third-party services
- Facebook (buttons and social plugins / widgets): privacy and cookies
- Twitter (buttons and social plugins / widgets): privacy and cookies
- Instagram (buttons and social plugins / widgets): privacy and cookies
- Youtube (service of Google Inc. for the incorporation of videos from the Youtube platform): privacy and cookies
- Google Maps (service of Google Inc. allowing the incorporation of Google Maps / maps and related services): privacy and cookies
- Google: cookies
Optional provision of data
Apart from what is specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data contained in the forms for registering to the site’s services, for requesting information and suggestions and for reports to the editors of the website or in any case indicated in telephone contacts.